Thank you for all of your kind comments over the past couple of days. It was fun to write a post for Stash Manicure and Madame Samm. A couple of questions came up that I would like to answer. The first is the dimensions of the scripture scarf I shared with you. It measures 6"x72". I like my scarves long. The scripture fabric comes on a panel and you cut it out between the lines provided. I let that be my guide for the width of the scarf. Then I started cutting pieces of fabric in different sizes (such as 6x6 and 6x10). I wanted to use up scraps and have a patchwork look. When the front was done I cut a solid piece of fabric 6"x72" for the back. Right sides together, I stitched down both long sides using a 1/4" seam. I then turned it right side out, pressed it, pressed the fabric under on each end, and stitched them shut. It's as simple as that!
The second question is how to copy the button onto your blog. That IS NOT a silly question! It's how all of us have learned to blog, by asking questions. Here's how to copy the button:
1. Go to the "Sewing Christmas" button on the sidebar. Right click on the code below the picture, and copy the code.
2. Scroll up to the top of the page and click on "Design".
3. Decide what column you want the button to be in and click on "Add a Gadget" at the top of that column.
5. Paste the code in the large "content" box and click "save".
6. The button will now appear at the top of the column you chose. Point and drag it to the spot where you want it and click on "save".
It should be on your blog now. If you have any questions, leave me a comment or send me an email.